This event is now over. For post conference materials please click here
How to transition your High Horsepower operations in Marine, Mining, Drilling and Rail to run on Natural Gas
Make sure you reserve your place today as only limited spaces remain!!
The biggest names in LNG Supply and High Horsepower markets of marine, Drilling, Mining and Rail in the USA will be attending, click here to see a sample attendee list - of the senior level executives set to be in Houston.
Some of our Leading End User Companies 100% Confirmed to attend:
5 dedicated conference segments, 2 days, one location
COO and CFO
VP, Downstream Technology Solutions
GE Oil and Gas
Five conferences in one location:
- LNG for Marine Transportation: Develop LNG powered vessels & bunkering infrastructure to combat costs and emissions in the marine sector
- Natural Gas for E+P: Cost Effectively implement natural gas into your E&P operations
- Small – Mid Scale Infrastructure: How to develop and invest in profitable small-mid scale LNG Facilities
- Natural Gas for Mining Applications: How to successfully integrate LNG into your mining operations
- Natural Gas for Rail Seminar: Build a natural gas fuel market for the rail industry in the USA
Why are ‘Off Road’ high horsepower applications big news in 2014?
With the huge growth in natural gas supply across North America, heavy duty companies across the continent are looking to take advantage of the huge cost savings by switching to natural gas as a fuel.
In the Marine, Mining, E&P and rail verticals, there is a huge opportunity to drive the use of gas but infrastructure and supply challenges are common and the nascent nature of the industry means this is the time to build partnerships and push business development.
With tough new emissions regulation set to take hold across the USA – natural gas is the most feasible and readily available alternative to diesel. Moreover, the larger vehicles such as locomotives, ships and heavy duty drilling and mining equipment have the biggest potential for cost savings due to their huge fuel costs.
Why do you need to attend Natural Gas for Off Road Applications USA in Houston?
The Off Road USA show is a must for anyone serious about natural gas as a fuel for High Horsepower applications. The premise is simple; 5 specific conferences focused on the challenges faced in each vertical, but all in one place so delegates and speakers alike can learn and network with their peers from across the industry. This is also especially useful for those with interests across heavy duty applications. The opening morning will consist of an opening plenary with the big hitters from the gas industry with the rest of the event dealing with each industry’s specific challenges. And with a 40+ booth exhibit hall as the central hub of the conference, there is a great opportunity to meet potential partners and future suppliers. The conference also includes site visits, workshops and video tours to ensure that you are right up to date with the natural gas fuel space!
4 key reasons why this is the ‘must-attend’ event of 2014
- 600+ senior level attendees for you to meet and network with over 2 days of business development
- 40+ booth exhibitor hall to give you the latest technologies available to help you increase efficiencies and drive down costs on your LNG projects
- Over 200 end users. We're expecting North America's largest mines, E&P companies, marine operators and rail companies to attend the 3 day conference. They will be attending the sessions to find out how they can take advantage of the natural gas opportunity. Don't miss out on your chance to meet them in the exhibition hall!
- Specific conference tracks and workshops for each different industry stakeholder. Whether you're an end-user, utility, gas producer, LNG infrastructure developer or regulator, we have created a host of sessions specifically for your challenge
So what do people say about our events......
Awesome Conference; Probably one of the best i have ever attended.
Thanks again for a great conference. Have heard lots of comments from people who did not go – that they had all heard that it was really great.
Southern Natural Gas
Just got back from Houston. I thought the conference was excellent and all the key players were present. I learned a lot.
Clean Fuel Connection
FC Gas Intelligence
Call: +44 (0) 20 7375 7185
US Toll-Free: 1 800 814 3459 7185
Senior Conference Producer
FC Gas Intelligence
Call: +44 (0) 207 375 7196
US Toll-Free: 1800 814 3459 ext 7196